Technical Support Analyst - Workstation and AV Support (End User Services)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
End User Services (EUS) group in Corporate IT is responsible for providing end user support to Visa staff. These include workstation (both physical and virtual), mobile wireless devices, voice & video equipment, workstation engineering, helpdesk services, and various other end user server solutions like Exchange, VDI and Endpoint security tools.
- Provide 2nd level support on escalated workstation, telephony, mobile, AV, voice and vdieo related issues and requests
- Effectively questions user to collect information and understand the issues they are experiencing, and perform diagnostic procedures to isolate and resolve the issues
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, IM/chat, and social tools, to provide technical support
- Prioritize incidents and complaints to assure all SLOs are meet
- Utilize all technical resources to solve customer problems
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate support specialists or support groups on unresolved issues
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers as needed
- Maintains call records/logs and resolution detail utilizing case management solution, Remedy
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with management to express ideas in order to make informed decisions
- Installation of workstation, telephony, and mobile hardware/software as required
- Provisions and prepares workstations using standard images
- Setup and install new workstations, loaners and other workstation related equipment
- Maintain 100% accuracy/control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed
- Communicate and provide knowledge transfer to other agents/technicians on issues/problems and resolution
- Coordinate and execute workstation relocation requests
- Work with other support groups such as network operations, in assisting in the resolution of incidents or maintenance activities
- Installation, configuration, and support of PC, Mac, telephony, mobile, and voice/video hardware/software
- hands-on experience providing support for multipoint video meetings using meeting management tools from Cisco, Polycom, Bluejeans, and other video technologies
- Ability to perform end-to-end troubleshooting for AV, voice, video and UC systems.
- Support and troubleshooting of Windows 10, Windows 7, MS Office 365 suite and Outlook, OSX Sierra/High Sierra, IOS, Android
- Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting
- Installation, configuration, and support of local and LAN printers
Experience & Education Required:
- 4-6-year experience as technician supporting over 300 users.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to support, and explain technical concepts to users at various levels of technical proficiency
- Effectively manages difficult or volatile situations
- Effective problem solving
- Ability to effectively perform issue isolation and resolution in order to minimize downtime
- Ability to schedule and prioritize
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedures, and OEM guides
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess, analyze and research technical situations and provide viable alternatives
- Ability to learn new technologies and procedures quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users, and technical teams
- Technical writing.
Other Required Characteristics:
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal abilities – must project credibility and integrity
- Goal seeker
- Detail oriented
- A great listener
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.