Product Analyst, Digital Solutions Architect Digital Products
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The newest Visa products are available to clients through APIs, exposed services, and SDKs. Unlike traditional products often sold through acquirers/processors/third parties, these products are materially different from previous generations of products in the way they are sold, integrated, and supported. To deliver these products within Asia-Pacific, Visa is building a solution delivery team to accelerate the rollout of new and scaling products.
Visa is looking for a talented individual with vision, passion and determination to drive integration and delivery of digital products. This person will support both pre-sales and track implementations across multiple countries, channels, and technologies in the AP Region. This person will work with external clients to understand the integration requirements of digital products. From strategic planning through high quality integrations and ongoing client support, this leader will interact with a range of product functions and will be required to work cross functionally with a number of global, regional and market based teams.
The ideal candidate will:
• Believe passionately in the transformative power of technology in the world
• Have a technical background and love for experimenting with new tech
• Have experience with cross-company systems using APIs or Web Services
• Be comfortable communicating to large audiences and working in close collaboration with small audiences
• Be able to clearly articulate and document requirements to client stakeholders of various levels and abilities, including executives and technical resources
• Be able to manage concurrent projects to different schedules and timelines
• Be able to define and implement processes and communicate them to various stakeholders
• Lead the technical pre-sales and implementation tracking of Visa Developer APIs across Asia Pacific
• Work with clients and partners in the Visa Innovation Center where required to create, build, and scale new product concepts
• Liaise, schedule and plan effective implementation support for an ongoing pipeline of clients and their respective partners, enablers and acquirers
• Define, document, and implement regional processes that will align with global standards and best practices and achieve high quality integrations to deliver best-in-class implementations
• Own technical design discussions with global business and technical teams to ensure business and technical requirements are understood and properly documented and implemented
• Collect feedback from clients on features and functionality and work cross-functionally to ensure the Product and Technology teams incorporate that feedback into future releases
• Own status reporting across all relevant internal groups
• Ensure Visa’s processes and all required Visa Inc. policies are followed
• BA/BS degree (or equivalent job experience).
• 3-5 years payments or technology industry experience including client interaction
• Be a leader, self-motivated, and demonstrate the ability to influence and communicate effectively across functional lines to ensure all participants and stakeholders deliver according to schedule and budget
• Experience working eCommerce systems
• Experience in delivering quality product integrations within scope and on time
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills, and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
• Excellent facilitator and moderator
• Ability to be creative and manage competing priorities to achieve desired end state
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.