Sr Cybersecurity Engineer, Endpoint Security
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
We are seeking an experienced Endpoint Security and Threat Prevention Management expert. This role is within the Cybersecurity Engineering team, and is responsible for designing, deploying, and supporting solutions to monitor and protect Visa’s systems and data.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience implementing cross-organizational IT solutions, strong project management skills with good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
This position is based in Singapore.
- Research, evaluate, and POC both commercial and Open Source security technologies that include but not limited to whitelisting technologies, data loss prevention, malware prevention and real time metrics reporting
- Acts as a security SME to support the engineering team, providing consultancy and advice on the delivery of End Point security technologies
- Act as a specialist champion to further the direction and strategy; to work closely with all security stakeholders to continuously improve the IT Security services provided
- Responsible for effectiveness and continuous improvement of security controls
- Responsible for ensuring the correct and comprehensive functioning of End-Point security technologies and the delivery of quality output from these technologies
- Work with vendors on providing product updates, bug fixes and managing relations
- Create clear and concise documentation to formalize work stream processes
- Ability to stay abreast of industry trends and recent security developments in related areas
- 8+ years experience in IT systems and/or infrastructure
- 5+ years experience in designing, deploying, and/or supporting enterprise-scale security solutions
- Experience working with or implementing Open Source security solutions in an enterprise setting
- Knowledge of Operating systems internals, hardening, and monitoring (Windows and UNIX)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Knowledge of PCI/DSS and its technical controls,
- BA/BS degree is required, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation and accountability
- Experience on leading complex projects cross-functionally and globally
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.