Senior Analyst - Risk Product Optimisation - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Analyst - Risk Product Optimisation, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Senior Analyst Risk Product Optimisation plays a key role in the retention of clients that are using Visa's Risk & Authentication products. The ideal candidate is a skilled fraud management professional with experience in payment systems and fraud operations that is able to implement strategies to reduce fraud by optimising systems and rules. The analyst will be responsible for using a wide variety of analytical techniques to optimise fraud strategy performance for a portfolio of Visa's top tier clients.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Produce regular, detailed reporting on client engagement sessions, conduct product demonstrations and/or optimisation presentations to clearly explain the performance of current risk management strategies, and if appropriate, suggested improvements to business processes and strategy. This includes use of risk scores, authentication / authorisation rules, real-time decisioning, case management, performance indicators, and issues that impact a positive consumer experience.
- Interpret and analyse complex transaction data (e.g. authentication, authorisation, tokenisation data) and develop recommendations that reduce fraud. Design interactive dashboards that summarise data into easy-to-understand metrics and insights.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Visa's Risk & Authentication Products as well as emerging fraud management technologies and trends within the payments ecosystem.
- Work with internal stakeholders and other colleagues to identify top tier clients and meet with them on a routine basis to grow and retain existing relationships
- Proactively gather and provide actionable client feedback to global product owners with the goal of refining existing solutions, early identification of potential issues and developing new solutions to meet market needs and address customer pain points
- Monitor and troubleshoot product performance for clients, regions, networks.
What we’re after…
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Business, or Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative fields
- Mid-Level experience in financial services or payments fraud/risk business preferred
- Understanding of fraud products/payments technology and ability to apply that knowledge to address client/market needs
- Self-starter, highly organised with a strong attention to detail and achieving results
- Experience managing and manipulating large relational data sources exceptional analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills able to present complex concepts in a simplified and concise manner that is tailored to the needs and understanding of key stakeholders
- Project management and/or solution delivery experience
- Effective in working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment
- Knowledge of Visa Risk Products preferred (including Verified by Visa, Visa Consumer Authentication Service, Visa Advanced Authorisation, Visa Risk Manager, Tokenization, Mobile Location Confirmation and others)
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.