Transaction Partner - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Transaction Partner, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Operations Support is part of the Finance Controllership function and focuses on the application of controls and efficient transaction execution.
This is an opportunity to join a new team in Finance responsible for introducing and managing the highest standards of transaction controls and business support.
The role is responsible for ensuring that business processes initiated across the assigned territories are operated in an effective and compliant manner, and are in adherence to established policies and procedures.
The role works collaboratively with the controls functions (especially Controllership, Compliance and Legal) and with various business functions to support end-to-end administration of transactions with business partners in a controls compliant manner by supporting activities across support functions including procurement, compliance and finance.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- This role reports to the Operations Support Manager and maintains activities and processes that allow the Business to run effectively and efficiently by focusing on:
- Supporting the business with their respective business opportunities in providing commercial advice and of relevant policies and procedures.
- Implementing a continuously improving controls and process framework that complies with Visa policy and procedures
- Manage the transaction lifecycles for allocated cluster/functions(s) from inception to closure
- Key point of contact for the business and other supporting functions
- Provide advice to transaction originators on controls to be applied
- Represent the voice of the business teams to ensure the needs of the business are represented in developing and delivering effective controls, processes and procedures
- Ensure control application and responsible for gathering evidence of control completion
- Manage financial recording and reporting (Ariba and Oracle) on behalf of the business
- Manage internal contract signing process
- Responsible for obtaining evidence of delivery and receipting goods/services received
- Maintain documentation for audit and compliance purposes
- Perform supplementary controls and activities as directed
- Partner with Controllership, Legal, Compliance, Finance, and Sourcing to implement and maintain adherence to business procedures with robust controls in place
- Develop metrics reporting and analytics of implemented processes that measure risk and support continuous business improvement activities
- Supports development and maintenance of procedures and standard processes to assess, report, and remediate operational risk and compliance-related issues; provides regular self-assessment reporting.
What we’re after…
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
- Background in Finance, Audit or Compliance with focus on operational controls
- Significant business experience
- Good problem solving and stakeholder communication skills
- Customer service orientation with a strong attention to detail
- Organised, methodical approach to managing a varied and high volume of tasks
- Strong ethics, integrity and accountability with ability to maintain independence
The following experience will be an advantage:
- Business/Process improvement
- Business Operations
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.