Global Product Portfolio Senior Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Global Product Portfolio Senior Analyst will be part of the Portfolio Delivery team responsible for managing technology investments across the Global Product organization. This team is responsible for bringing forward and aligning technology investments with the Global Product roadmap, assessing overall portfolio performance across technology programs and overseeing quarterly product performance reviews. The Portfolio Management team is responsible for ensuring alignment and collaboration across Global Product, Technology and Finance teams. The ideal candidate has strong project management, capital planning and Lean-Agile portfolio management experience.
This role will be responsible for supporting the following:
· Partnering with global / regional product and technology teams to align and structure strategic investments within Global Product.
· Developing and implementing a prioritization framework to manage Global Product’s technology investments in alignment with the Global Product roadmap.
· Tracking program and product investment performance, specifically to analyze successful completion of short and long-term goals across all global product lines.
· Partnering with technology to ensure technology investments and programs align with the overall Global Product roadmap, business benefits and KPIs.
· Providing leadership across product capital planning activities as well as oversee global product annual technology budgeting and planning activities.
· Overseeing quarterly product performance reviews across all global products and evaluate overall progress across product portfolios and product line success.
· Managing product and technology communications ensuring stakeholders are informed of investment planning, changes, and execution progress across the programs.
· BA or BS degree in Business, Economics, or related field
· 5+ years of project management or analytical role across complex programs and projects.
· Superior analytical, project management, and communication skills.
· Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross-functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues at critical junctures appropriately.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, including understanding of key change management concepts and methodologies; Proven abilities to effectively lead, organize and prioritize work.
· Ability to effectively collect and interpret data from multiple sources with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong influencing skills; consistently achieves targeted results without authority and by leveraging his/her expertise, business knowledge, interpersonal skills, organizational savvy and relationships, particularly in a matrixed environment.
- Strong partnering skills; has exceptionally strong and highly effective working relationships with internal and/or external customers, partners and stakeholders.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, up to and including executive level employees
· High competency in PowerPoint and Excel required.
· Transformation and process improvement experience preferred.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.