Senior Software Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Architect and build tools for continuous integration , build automated testing and deployment at scale
- Architect and build scalable industry standard release engineering tools
- BE/B.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science preferred
- 1-3 years experience in Software engineering, tools engineering and/or configuration management
- 1-3 years experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Strong familiarity with SCMs, Git ,Subversion experience highly desired
- Extensive experience in Unix/Linux and Bash Scripting.
- Advanced level expertise in one or more scripting languages, such as Python ( Preferable) , Ruby and Perl
- Experience with System Management automation tools like Chef, Ansible or Puppet
- Experience in automating continuous integration and deployment processes
- Advanced knowledge with one or more build management tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Build Forge)
- Experience with Java web environments (Websphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat) with sound knowledge of Webservers, Application Servers, Client-Server Architectures
- Intermediate Java coding skills.
- Strong analytical skills with good problem solving ability desired.
- Team player who puts the teams goals as a priority above everything else
You will be part of a super energetic , fun loving , dynamic team who is always on the lookout to automate anything and everything
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.