Executive Recruitment Coordinator
- Foster City, CA, USA
As authentication becomes exponentially more complex, with countless new options and possibilities, Visa is developing solutions to simplify access to a proliferation of authentication services and providers. In so doing, Visa will make authentication simpler and smoother and enables clients to create new consumer experiences that would have been previously infeasible or impractical.
Be part of a highly visible team within Visa HR. Working to support the Executive Talent Acquisition team, this role is a fantastic opportunity to use strong organisational and communications skills along with the benefit of gaining insight into Visa's senior leadership.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, detail oriented Lead Recruiting Coordinator who will work closely with the Executive Recruiting team by supporting several key aspects of the executive recruitment process. Through a lens on candidate and client experience, this person will arrange complex interview schedules and documentation, greet and escort candidates, manage post offer paperwork, assist in coordinating new executive on-boarding and communications, as well as other additional project management and reporting as needed. He/She will use existing recruiting tools and practices as well as stay up to date on new tools and practices that could be used to continuously improve our processes.
• Provide “white glove” experience for our business partners and executive candidates.
• Heavy, complex interview scheduling that will consist of international and offsite meetings as well as external video/telepresence conferencing
• Serve as on-site host to high-profile candidates during in-person interviews.
• Manage expense management and provision travel authorization for high profile candidates
• Manage and track sensitive data for the Executive Recruiting team
• Generate various reports to be presented to members of the Executive Committee
• Executive Admin, Recruiting or Executive Recruiting Coordination experience, prior search firm experience a plus.
• Must be able to work swiftly with a high sense of urgency and be comfortable with frequent shifting priorities and time sensitive, tight deadlines
• Must be a self-starter, quick learner, and highly organized with an incredible attention to detail
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to follow up, know what’s going on at all times and respond quickly
• Flexibility, patience, persistence and perseverance
• Experience with Microsoft Office required; Smart Recruiters, Workday, and SharePoint preferred
• Associate or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
This role will be based in our Foster City location with a requirement to be onsite in San Francisco as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.