Associate Technical Support Analyst
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You are a technical specialist with a natural tendency to deliver top-tier experiences. You have an exceptional ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users with varied levels of technical competency. You thrive in successfully solving complex technical problems and resolving complex issues. You are deadline driven and excel in adeptly learning new technologies and processes.
In this role, you will help Visa employees deploy and support services for workstations, wireless devices, and voice & video equipment. You will join the team to support end-users and work closely with various technology and business groups involved in the new data center setup at our facility in Dubai.
The team you will support is the End User Services (EUS) group, they are a part of Visa’s Corporate IT department. This team is a critical component of our business structure, supporting employees globally. They are responsible for providing end user support to Visa staff. This include workstation (both physical and virtual), mobile wireless devices, voice & video equipment, workstation engineering, helpdesk services, and various other end user server solutions like Exchange, VDI and Endpoint security tools.
- Executive management support on all workstation, telephony, mobile related issues and requests
- Provide 2nd level support on escalated workstation and mobile related issues and requests
- Manage and analyze customer problems and formulate plans to implement to obtain resolutions, while prioritize incidents and complaints to assure all SLAs are met
- Effectively communicate with management to express ideas in order to make informed decisions
- Installation of hardware/software, and provisions and prepares workstations using standard images
- 2-4 years’ experience as PC technician supporting over 200 users
- Experience with Hardware/Software installation and configuration, Apple and android mobile devices
- Knowledge of Windows 10, MS Office 365 suite, Outlook, Skype
- Familiar with Active directory, and McAfee Enterprise security solutions like VirusScan
- Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting
- Experience in utilizing client remote control solutions & PC troubleshooting
- Experience setup, configuration and troubleshooting of local and LAN printers
· College degree is highly desirable
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.