HR Systems Analyst - Payroll Systems
- Austin, TX, USA
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities. We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
The Corporate IT (CIT) organization is responsible for all facets of architecture, software development and production support of key internal systems supporting areas such as Finance, Revenue, Treasury, Human Resources, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Contact Center and End User. Within this organization, the Human Resources Information Technology (HRIT) team supports full life-cycle delivery and ongoing support of strategic technology initiatives primarily for the Human Resources business units, and the global employee community.
Visa’s Corporate IT (CIT) organization is adding an HR Systems Analyst role to our HR Technology team to work across the portfolio but focus primarily on the future of our Payroll solutions.
Imagine yourself as part of the team that is building the future of HR Technology at Visa. We need you to leverage your hands-on systems & analysis experience to design, build and deliver Technology solutions with successful outcomes. You will be empowered to innovate the future of our HR Technology strategy and will deliver with excellence. You will not take orders; you will build deep partnerships with our HR partners and champion proactive new ways Technology can advance our employees’ development. You will plug into a team entirely located in Austin, TX where you work closely with passionate, hardworking leaders who leverage Technology to make our employee’s lives and careers better.
- Contribute to project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration and support plans
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation, contribute to test strategies
- Partner with lead analysts to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities with Workday and/or other HR applications like ADP, CloudPay & Kronos
- Provide operational and project support to lead analysts
- Develop and enhance working knowledge through training, independent research and experimentation to become a subject matter expert (SME) for at least one distinct business process and application
- Analyze system and data failures to identify and contribute to operational excellence and control needs
- Participate in security activities for HR systems by partnering with vendors and Information Security
- Conduct root cause analysis of problems and apply business knowledge and practical experience to recommend system and product enhancements
- Participate in the architecture and integration of HR tools including design, testing, implementation
- Ensure all assignments meet company key control guidelines, and support compliance reviews and audits
- Perform analysis of data to meet the needs of customers (HR Business Partners, Business or Functional Leaders, HR Executive team, external parties) to aid in decision-making
- Develop, manage, and maintain positive relationships with vendors and consultants to address support and project activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related technical discipline
- Requires 3+ years progressively responsible experience in application implementation, administration, development and support
- Experience with SaaS and externally hosted HR solution management such as Workday HCM, ADP, SmartRecruiters, ServiceNow, Cornerstone strongly preferred
- Working in a multinational environment strongly preferred
- Experience working effectively with business and IT staff in multiple locations, including onshore/offshore
- Proven experience in eliciting and elaborating business requirements, drafting system design specifications, and developing technical solutions
- Strong follow-through, ability to drive to closure and resolution of complex system issues
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies and practices quickly
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Agile project management, SDLC, ITIL, risk management, quality engineering
- Exceptional communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users
- Active listener, customer focused, relationship builder, team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.