Sr. Director, Credential Product Strategist (VU School of Digital Payments)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Location is flexible and could be based at any of our Global Visa offices.
The Senior Director, Credential Product Strategist is a member of the leadership team of the newly formed School of Digital Payments (SDP) within Visa University. The SDP is a new CEO-supported venture sitting within the Strategy organization. Our vision is to make Visa University the place everyone everywhere goes to learn about payments. We are looking for innovative intrapreneurs who are passionate about payments and the impact educating others about the industry and Visa’s place in it can have on individuals, businesses and economies globally.
- Overall responsibility for building and maintaining a credential framework and high-stakes assessment system for Visa University’s commercial product suite
- Create and sustain a culture of assessment within the SDP, establishing measures of accountability over work products
- Work collaboratively with the Product and Program Strategists and the Production team to design and implement assessments that evaluate measurable learning outcomes at the course, program and product level
- Guide and collaborate with psychometrician to objectively measure skills and knowledge of our learners
- Research, implement and manage external key assessment vendor partnerships
- Provide leadership in developing processes, procedures, and measurement tools that support meaningful learning outcomes; analyze assessment data and utilize results to help designers and trainers improve
- Works collaboratively with Data Science and Learning Technology teams to design and implement methods relevant to data collection and analysis, data management, and reporting and use of assessment results
- MA in Education, Social Sciences, Assessment/Evaluation, Educational Research or a closely related field
- 15+ years’ leadership experience developing and implementing a successful learning strategy or related experience. Technology or payments industries preferred.
- 8-10 years’ experience in educational research and outcomes assessment
- Demonstrated experience with quantitative and qualitative methods in designing and conducting assessments in a commercial environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills to create an environment in which assessment is embraced and outcomes inform initiatives
- Experience working with key assessment vendor partners (e.g. View, Pearson, Open Badge Alliance, Criterion)
- Experience building high-stakes exams
- Deep understanding of human-centered design, adult learning theory, and other relevant learning trends and best practices
- Excellent collaboration skills with proven experience in building stakeholder trust and influencing at all levels of an organization, both cross functionally and cross culturally
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle shifting priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication required with emphasis on strong listening skills
- Strong analytical and creative-problem solving skills
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.