Director of Marketing Systems
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Director of Marketing Systems is part of the Global Marketing Capabilities Organization and reports to the Senior Director of Marketing Systems and Operations. She/he will be overseeing tools that enable our global marketers to be more efficient and effective. She/he will be responsible for driving the strategic charter for the tools, creating global adoption in our global regions with Visa marketers, managing the platforms with our IT partners, and partnering with our external agency users. Another focus will be ensuring compliance with all legal requirements and increasing user satisfaction and efficiency when using the platforms.
The role offers visibility across Visa’s global marketing organization and is a key resource in driving marketing enablement through the use of tools and technology. Initial focus this year will be on Digital Asset Management with additional responsibilities around other tools in the technology stack.
Digital Asset Management Responsibilities:
· Serve as primary global administrator and librarian to manage and oversee global internal and external users, assets, taxonomy
· Collect, prioritize, and in partnership with IT, implement new features based on user feedback
· Train and enable global users on using the platform with development of training materials and training delivery
· Define and report on key performance indicators for system usage and user adoption/satisfaction
Marketing Systems Responsibilities:
· Help govern usage of existing marketing technology and help build a roadmap for future marketing technology investments
· Take administration and ownership as needed of other marketing tools and systems, including: a market insights platform, marketing automation systems, CRM, advertising technology, a customer data platform, and customized internal tools
· Gather, define, and prioritize product requirements to optimize and improve tools
· Work closely with Info Technology and Info Security teams to manage marketing systems within the Visa technology environment
· Ensure systems are compliant with the latest government regulations and company policies
· Manage vendors within the marketing tech stack and ensure contracts and budgets are maintained in collaboration with Sourcing, Legal, and Finance teams
· Expand awareness and adoption with our regional marketing teams to make them successful with our tools
b Description Here
· You have 7-10 + years of demonstrated experience in managing marketing technologies and platforms in B2C and B2B environments
· You have prior experience sourcing, building adoption, and scaling multiple marketing technologies such as content management systems, digital asset management, email marketing systems, CRM, social media platforms, customer insights platforms, programmatic media and ad tech, customer data platforms, and marketing analytics
· You are well-versed in modern digital marketing practices and ability to assess and evaluate marketing technology capabilities
· Understanding of how on premise and SaaS technologies work with a vision for how to connect data across systems
· Demonstration of application of transition change management (TCM) processes in complex environments
· You have prior experience leading through influence, leveraging strong relationships with global leaders, stakeholders, clients, and partners, both face-to-face and virtually
· Outstanding communication skills able to translate strategies, policies, and standards into a scalable, understandable format and articulate the value of work to the business
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail
· You have strong problem solving skills and ability to observe and translate operational challenges into strategic, actionable objectives
· Proven team player, highly adaptable to new opportunities, and able to learn complex topics quickly
Bachelor’s Degree and MBA or advanced degree is highly desirable
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.