Director, Network Processing Knowledge Management and Documentation
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
· Manage the Network Processing Training, Documentation, Mentoring and Knowledge Sharing programs
- Serve as a single point of contact for all training and documentation needs within the Network Processing division
- Working in close partnership with the Visa University (VU) team, develop and drive training strategy for the division by assessing needs through various assessment methods, such as surveys, focus groups, meeting with various functional leads
- Review existing training programs and materials, identify improvement opportunities. Work closely with the Visa University team to tailor training programs based on the needs of the division and implement solutions targeted to reduce the time it takes for new hires to come up to speed.
- Responsible for liaising with divisional Subject Matter Experts and coordinating the creation of new training material
- Manage and in partnership with Visa University team, maintain learning path for new Network Processing employees in VU Digital Campus
- Review documentation and documentation repositories available within the division. Understand and analyze the existing processes to create and maintain the documentation. Implement improvement opportunities.
- In close partnership with Visa University, ensure training offerings would work for the diverse employee group within the division
- Leveraging the Visa Mentor program, establish a Mentor program within Network Processing
- Lead the efforts to gather and capture knowledge from tenured subject matter experts.
- Foster a culture of Knowledge Sharing within the division. Drive adoption of learning programs. Enable on-going on-the-job training.
- Mine metrics and feedback, provide reporting to team and management
- Build Network Processing content on Insite NP Navigator page
· Serve as the Network Processing’s primary liaison to Visa University (VU)
- Serve as Network Processing representative for Visa University matters
- Promote Visa University within the division
- Coordinate Network Processing participation in all VU initiatives, events and projects
- Work with Visa University to tailor training programs based on changing needs of the division
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) and 10+ years of program/project management, preferably in a global technology company
- Experience managing documentation, knowledge management and training programs is a big plus
- Can-do attitude; must be proactive and solution-oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, respond to needs quickly and efficiently and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Articulate communicator, demonstrating mastery of both spoken and written English, with the professional confidence and credibility to effectively engage and interact with Senior and Executive management. Experience working with teams outside the US is a strong plus.
- Excellent judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate the needs of the team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines.
- Strong focus on customer service, team player mentality and ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.