Account Manager - Partnerships & Fintech - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Account Manager – Partnerships & Fintech, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Working with intermediaries that work directly with Visa to board new issuing clients and 3rd parties that influence and impact decision making around working with Visa. With a simple goal to grow these hugely important relationships from reactive to proactive strategic partners and increase revenue growth, card issuance and brand awareness of Visa.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Manage a number of strategically important 3rd parties (including BIN sponsors and processors)
- Assist with onboarding new Fintech clients to Visa through these 3rd parties
- Conduct a variety of adhoc admin related activities such as reporting and forecasting
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to overcome issues
- Challenge processes
- Create joint goals to develop account growth
- Assist in sales through 3rd parties (new programs being launched)
- Support and create attractive commercial arrangements to drive growth
- Attend joint events, work to create joint marketing collateral
- Training intermediaries and processors, ensuring up to date on latest developments
- Proactively cross sell additional services and products to intermediaries
- Build internal relationships to ensure programs are launched in appropriate timings and correctly
- Cross collaborate with other account executive across the globe (with particular focus on Europe) to ensure a joined up approach
What we’re after…
- Proven experience within a business-business or account management role, card issuing experience would be desirable
- Sales and negotiation experience
- Grasp of financials and underpinning of a P&L
- Passion for payments and fintech
- Enthusiasm to challenge the status quo, make changes and take Visa into the future
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills
- Adaptable with strong relationship skills and stakeholder management
- Hard working and willing to go the extra mile for the client
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.