- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision
and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be
a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to
build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and
find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
This is an individual contributor role with a primary focus on team support, with responsibility for the ownership and execution of specific tasks. It is at a developing professional level and receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision.
• Calendar Management: Assist in the management of one executive's calendar (SVP Level), including scheduling meetings and conference calls and arranging travel
• Expense Management: Process expense reports on behalf of the executives and their teams.
• Activity Reporting: Create and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly department reports that document team activities for company executives.
• Document Maintenance: Maintain communications process documentation, distribution lists, asset library and message archives.
• Events Support: Participate in the planning and execution of department meetings and employee engagement events including assistance with meeting agenda and presentation, securing offsite meeting venue and arranging team activity
• Meeting Coordination: Handle room bookings, AV needs, catering
• Liaison: Communicate with a broad range of Visa professionals on behalf of the department.
• Budget Reporting & Coordination: Create and maintain a monthly budget summary to track planned and actual expenditures.
• Associates degree and 10+ years of administrative experience
• Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
• Ability to work in a fluid environment where assignments are time sensitive and can change frequently
• Highly organized, detail-oriented self starter who is resourceful and can think outside the box
• Exceptional project management capabilities
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to effective communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (all applicants subject to Microsoft skills testing).
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.