Visa Discovery Program Traineeship (Undergrad) - Malaysia Visa Consulting and Analytics
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Discovery Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout your traineeship period at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure and engage in out-of-the-box problem solving. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. If you're up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
The ideal candidates are problem solvers, equipped with strong analytical & quantitative skills suited to address key strategic needs for Visa’s clients including issuers, acquirers and merchants. The candidate should have knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau.
We are looking for a strong analytic thinker and problem solver, with a blend of skills:
- An undergraduate student in your 2nd or 3rd year of academic program
- Be able to work full-time at least 10-12 weeks
- Strong interest in the future of payments
- Knowledge and some experience in Tableau
- Knowledge / Experience in statistical modeling in SAS including SAS E. Miner, SAS E. Guide and SPSS
- Project management, organizational and presentation skills.
- Good problem solving caoabilities
- Able to work with different stakeholder / Good interpersonal skills.
- Initiative, creativity, and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task various projects.