Sr. Director, Learning Experience Production
- London, UK
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
“Location is flexible, including remote. Role will be managing team in London, Manila and Miami.”
The Senior Director of Learning Production will lead self-empowered and Agile teams focused on designing, developing and producing compelling and innovative learning products and experiences for our employees, clients and partners. In this role, you will develop an in-depth understanding of your business area and demonstrate excellence in learning experience production. You will help remove obstacles as well as coach and develop your teams so they can perform at their best in an environment that is empowering and motivating. You will manage and augment your capacity to meet production demands by partnering with best-in-class vendors. You will collaborate and build strong relationships with all functions in Visa University to ensure end-to-end alignment from concept to delivery.
- Lead teams of developers/producers who design, develop and produce innovative, effective and highly scalable learning solutions with modern learning technologies and methods
Partner with Colleges to ensure alignment with key priorities and roadmaps
Partner with Market Learning to understand learner needs and demands
Provide strategic direction and day-to-day coaching and enablement to your teams
Continuously develop and grow your teams’ capabilities
Ensure proper resourcing for your teams to accomplish business objectives. Engage with vendors as needed to augment team capacity.
Partner with operations and delivery to ensure your products get to market in a timely fashion and achieve the adoption and business results expected
- Stay on top of industry developments and identify new and innovative learning technologies and approaches to take our products and experiences to the next level.
- Proven leadership skills in line with Visa’s Leadership Principles; demonstrates servant leadership
- Exceptional relationship-building, influencing, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work and communicate effectively across multiple functions and levels of management, yet self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Demonstrated passion for developing awesome learning experiences through thorough learner analysis, iterative development, experimentation, user testing and continuous improvement; customer centric and puts into practice human-centered design/design thinking principles and methods
- Intellectually curious and has a growth mindset
- Proactive, takes initiative and demonstrates good judgment in a dynamic, changing environment; ability to adapt to change quickly, and shows enthusiasm and resourcefulness when tackling unfamiliar tasks and requests.
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and change to improve efficiencies and the effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Master’s degree in instructional design/development, instructional technology or adult learning is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in learning design, development and deployment for various audiences – leaders/managers, sales, services/support, technologists, partners, clients, etc.
- Proven ability to deliver large-scale, global learning programs
- Experience with designing and developing learning experiences in a variety of modern channels – serious games, MOOCs, virtual reality, videos, micro-learning, social, mobile, challenges, experiential learning, OJT, etc.
- Experience with a variety of learning solutions – onboarding, career development, performance support, etc.
- Experience with assessments and certifications preferred
- Skilled in building external partner relationships and vendor management
- Excellent program management and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple cross-functional initiatives simultaneously.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.