SaaS Technical Support Engineer, French Speaking (12 Months Fixed-Term Contract)
- Reading, UK
CyberSource is innovation. From Antigua to Zambia, merchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge and a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast and easy. Some of the largest companies in the world come to us as their trusted partner to power their revenue growth engine. Our Technical Support Engineers (TSEs) engage directly with those companies, facilitating knowledge, growth, and success. As part of a global team, our TSEs are all about sharing information with teammates (and merchants!), developing a sense of community with colleagues across the world and being ambassadors for CyberSource.
Specializing in ecommerce, you’ll become an authority on all of our relevant product sets and will be able to problem solve and translate tech to any level within our client base.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with our clients primarily through email, phone or our ticketing system
- Understand client needs and tackle problems
- Think creatively about technical issues and find ways to change showstoppers into positive ways forward
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to deep dive
- Manage workflow using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Keep current on product releases and updates
- Share the knowledge among your fellow troubleshooters
What you'll bring:
- A passion for solving problems.
- A way with words that makes technical topics easy to understand
- A keen eye for getting to the root cause of an issue
- A love of helping people
- An ability to manage multiple needs and keep them all on track
- A strong ethos towards helping the team win
- A fluent French and English speaker
- Prior experience in SaaS environments
A few cherries on top:
- A working knowledge of code (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc)
- A working knowledge on network protocols, infrastructure
- Exposure to payments or financial services
The SaaS Technical Support Engineer, French Speaking - 12 Month Fixed-Term contract has the opportunity to turn into a permanent position. This role offers the benefit of flexible hours.
What we do:
We are the CyberSource team at Visa and we like building great tech and creating success. We get a thrill when we have tracked down a bug or streamlined a process. Do you? Perfect. Let’s start a conversation and see where you fit. Yeah, we have job descriptions but we’ll start casual. We want you to make CyberSource & Visa your home. So, let’s grab some virtual coffee and chat.
What are we about? We love building stuff and that includes helping you with your career. We want the best you got and we’ll provide the tools you require to make your ideas come to life. Our raison d’être is all about how people and companies can make payments better and easier. We nerd out on this stuff.
The CyberSource team builds the tools that help people turn their ideas into reality. How do we do this? By making everything to do with accepting money easy and simple.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walk…now that it’s running at lightning speed, we’re excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we’re Visa…which makes it fantastic to scale with us since we’re already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn’t do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees’ passion, initiative, creativity and innovation that drives our success and the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent. Come join us!
CyberSource is an Equal Opportunities Employer.