Human Resources Director- South Cone
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are also
global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world
to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate
teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion
to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers
an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar
on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all
over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to
· Draw on knowledge spanning HR disciplines and processes to respond to inquiries and provide
advice to managers and employees
· Execute key enterprise wide programs and initiatives
· Proactively assess and diagnose problems to identify organizational issues and implement
· Implement “best in class” and value-added HR consulting services procedures and processes that are measurable and directly tied to business objectives and aimed at increasing employee success and satisfaction.
· Coach and counsel managers and employees on employee relation issues, compensation, performance management programs, leadership development/training, career development
· Responsible for the development and implementation of HR programs geared towards Talent Development and Retention
· Ability to make judgment calls and sound decisions, demonstrating a sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism
· Foster a client-focused environment and mindset to ensure delivery of an exceptional employee experience
· 12+ years of progressive HR or business experience
· Bilingual English and Spanish
· Knowledge of HR practices, policies and industry trends
· Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrates effective listening, probing and investigatory skills with the ability to synthesize data collected and identify the root problems/causes to reach issue resolution
· Ability to multi-task, learn, problem solve, prioritize and set and attain goals
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and with all levels in the
· Strong attention to detail and high work standards
· Proven ability to take initiative and exercise sound judgment
· Strong analytical skills
· HR transformation or organizational change experience
· Strong verbal and written communication.
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
· Proven ability to operate collaboratively
· Ethical and strong integrity
· BA/BS Degree is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.