Senior Financial Analyst, CyberSource Finance
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are seeking a proactive finance leader to join the Finance team supporting CyberSource, a leading global provider of credit card processing, fraud and security risk management solutions. The Finance team uses a consultative model with key stakeholders in the business to apply data to business and finance decisions as well as measure performance. As a finance business partner this person will cultivate operational partnerships to drive strategic and financial thought leadership and successfully complete the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and month-end reporting processes.
- Leads the coordination, organization and execution of quantitative and qualitative analyses. Examples of activities include traditional budgeting and forecasting, month-end close, enhanced financial/business reporting, business case development, pricing analysis, P&L generation and business planning support.
- Supports deal review activities and business case development for key initiatives.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with a broad base of key stakeholders (i.e., executives and staff) in the business and serves as a key point of contact for finance issues.
- Acquires and maintains a deep understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues of the business.
- Applies overall analytical skills and experience to become a highly valued business partner.
- Identifies and implements changes that improve efficiency and effectiveness of operational decision making.
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting or Finance, with 3 to 5 years of business experience with a financial / analytical / consultative focus demonstrating progressively increasing responsibility.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail; able to perform financial modeling and analysis with rigor and accuracy to quantify impact of investments and explain viability of new business models
- Demonstrates well-developed strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Collaborates easily and successfully with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure.
- Operates with minimal supervision and is able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently.
- Able to multitask and prioritize in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented.
- Intellectually curious with a particular interest in the rapidly evolving payment industry landscape.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting, month end close and process development.
- Expertise in MS Office (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) required; Additional experience with a complex financial system (e.g. Hyperion) preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.