Sr Systems Analyst
- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Corporate Information Technology (CIT) encompasses enterprise technology that empowers Visa Inc. staff to perform core business functions needed to support ongoing management of Visa Inc. operations. Corporate Business Systems (CBS) is a group in Corporate IT that provides application design and development service to support corporate systems within the Finance, Global Risk and Compliance, Sourcing, Legal, and Corporate Services portfolios. The team architects and develops Corporate business applications utilizing all available technologies and platforms to ensure delivery of reliable and robust software solutions to support smooth and efficient business operations at a global level.
- Understanding of data and business processes.
Responsible for global Customer Service, including end-user support and education and issue troubleshooting and resolution for all users of the Corporate Analytics Production systems
- Support Business as usual requests for Corporate Analytics Production Systems.
- Support, design and development of OBIEE 11g RPD layer, dashboards and reports.
Support, design and configuration of Tableau sites, projects and corresponding security, ETL processes, dashboards and reports.
Liaise with internal business and IT groups (such as database administration, infrastructure support, development) in performing support activities, system configuration and standard functionality analysis for enhancement requests.
Interface with external software vendors for product issue troubleshooting and resolution; initiating Oracle Service Requests (SR's) as necessary, as well as SRs with other 3rd Party Vendors.
Adhere to defined support policies, procedures, and service levels with an understanding of SOX related IT controls.
Provide support to strategic initiatives as assigned including, but not limited to system configuration, testing of applications and process enhancements, upgrades and new solutions, ensuring sound knowledge transfer to assume post-implementation support role.
Expected to critically evaluate customer service requests and incidents to prioritize own workload, determine potential global and/or cross-modular impacts, determine temporary procedural work-around where feasible, and communicate to the broader group of impacted parties.
Conduct one-on-one user training or formalized, pre-developed larger group training sessions as assigned.
Proactively identify, evaluate, and communicate ideas for process improvements and training needs both for applications usage by customers as well as for internal processes and skills enhancement
Work with L3 teams (SME) on the critical requests and resolve it to closure.
Mentoring the junior team members.
- BS or equivalent in MIS, CS, or related field
- 8+ years’ experience with OBIEE 11g/12C & ETL – Informatica 9.x
- Nice to have Tableau 10.x & DAC (Data Warehouse Admin. Console)
- Hands on experience with -
- Tableau reporting tool
- Custom OBIEE data marts and extending OOTB OBIA data marts
- Support data warehouses, star data models, meta-data and RPD
- Support, design and development of ETL using Informatica 9.x
- Support, design and development of Informatica and DAC routines
- Configuring delivers iBots to support business requirements
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience with Hadoop framework components (HDFS, Spark, Sqoop, Hive, Impala, Spark, Scala, Python, Oozie, Kafka, AtScale).
- Experience in Tableau reporting tool with Hadoop.
- Finance OBIA and CRM modules experience is highly recommended: Fixed assets, PSP, Spend analytics, financial analytics.
- Strong knowledge of database concepts, systems architecture, and data structures is necessary.
- Extensive experience with Oracle databases and SQL development
- Good understanding of OBIEE and Tableau architecture
- Extensive hands-on experience with Linux and Windows
- Process oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with building analytical reports using Tableau required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.