Director, Product Management, Visa Campaign Solutions
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This Director will be a member of the Issuer Processing and Enablement, Product Management group, and will be responsible for the continued product development and commercialization of the Visa Campaign Solutions product. Visa Campaign Solutions provides Visa clients, Processors, and GSP provider’s access to information in relation to the cardholders and transactions and enables the Visa card issuers to deliver the right message to the right cardholder at the right time through automated marketing and account servicing communications.
The primary responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Develop new products and services for the financial institutions, processors, and GSP providers within the Issuer Processing enablement product team.
- Manage the Visa Campaign Solutions product. Meet revenue and overall service performance targets. Manage and execute product strategies and business plans. Ensure overall client and partner satisfaction and retention with service offering.
- Define detailed business requirements and product specifications and enhancements to the campaign solutions product.
- Manage data and reporting related environments and improve efficiencies through increased degrees of automation.
- Provide analytical insight and assist clients and processors with strategies to address opportunities that increase cardholder satisfaction and increase activation & usage of credit, debit, and prepaid cards, increasing revenues for clients, and Visa.
- Consult with clients and Visa partners to assist in the management of the marketing strategies, campaigns and ensure accuracy of campaigns
- Matrix management of product development activities, technology application development, implementation, customer service, training, documentation, and QA/certification groups.
- Provide SME support for existing and future products and services to both internal and external audiences.
- Communicate with internal support and sales teams to educate, gather customer feedback and resolve product issues.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure delivery of high quality products (implementation, service levels, support, training and education).
The person filling this position will be responsible for leading the Visa Campaign Solutions product requirements and assisting in the development of a new Enterprise Marketing platform. The person filling this positions will also work with issuing clients, developing and implementing their campaign marketing strategy and assessing campaign results. This person will be expected to understand the broader payments value chain and have key insights into card portfolio performance drivers that can be executed by clients to increase overall portfolio usage, activation and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree required plus extensive knowledge of the card payments industry.
- 8-10 years’ experience in payments, retail banking or card processing in addition to experience in B2B2C and B2C marketing is preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in product/project management or product development in the financial services industry is required. Experience working with credit\debit issuer or payments processor is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing large cross functional teams. Individual must be strategic and a creative thinker with a high degree of ownership, accountability, self-motivation and initiative.
- Solid understanding of card portfolio performance drivers and data analytics that drive portfolio performance maximization. Knowledge and experience with debit, credit, and prepaid card P&Ls, marketing, research, risk management and authorization strategies.
- Prior experience developing and implementing product plans/requirements, delivering distributed multi-tennant services
- Strong analytical, planning and project management experience. Individual must have the business acumen and payments industry experience to understand how to use data analysis to recommend and support issuer and processor actions to drive portfolio performance.
- Proven ability to service and support a range of internal and external customers and partners, while maintaining client / stakeholder confidentiality, often in parallel and within a shifting set of priorities.
- Prior experience in business analysis consulting to internal and external clients.
- Excellent written and verbal/presentation communication skills. Ability to provide consultative services to Visa clients, Processors, and GSP providers to maximize the value of Visa business analytic solutions.
- Team player that can successfully interact with all levels of management both internally and externally.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and levels within the Visa organization to accomplish Visa business partners and processor priorities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.