Brand Protection Executive - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Brand Protection Executive, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Franchise Risk Management team is responsible for managing several compliance programs that protect the integrity of the Visa payment system. The Brand Protection Executive will manage fraud and chargeback monitoring programs, work closely with identified Visa clients, handle client appeals and remediation plans and advise on compliance decisions. The Executive will also produce team reports and support other compliance programs within the Franchise Risk Management team.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Manage Fraud and Chargeback Monitoring programs
- Ensure that clients identified in the programs are sent violation notifications in an efficient and timely manner
- Review and process client’s remediation plans
- Maintain all identification tracking and client appeals in line with Visa governance policies
- Liaise with Visa Global and Business Intelligence team to ensure the accurate and timely receipt of program data and reporting
- Complete documentation and tracking relating to program violations and decisions
- Engage with internal stakeholders to manage the risks associated with client violations
- Take ownership of issues and develop / propose solutions to problems arising from the management of the fraud and chargeback monitoring programs
- Assist in the development and analysis of any new risk compliance programs as they become part of the team’s remit
- Produce monthly management reports
- Support other compliance programs managed within the team as required
- Adhere to all policies, processes and procedures, particularly with respect to compliance program governance and controls. Keep all documentation up to date to reflect current operational processes.
What we’re after…
- Experience in Financial Services industry, ideally in an analytical or Risk/Compliance capacity
- Knowledge of card payments industry
- Excellent data analysis skills with Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to A-level (or equivalent) or above, or hold equivalent professional experience
- Experience in Risk Management either at a scheme, processor, issuer or acquirer environment.
- Ability to deliver training/education to staff and clients.
- Good PowerPoint skills.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.