Supplier Performance Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Supplier Performance Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Responsible for implementing and managing supplier performance management for critical suppliers for Europe. This role is part of the Procurement Team working closely with Global Supplier Performance Management to implement processes and manage daily activities related to the ongoing performance management of key suppliers, meeting the expectations of the Bank of England.
This role partners with cross-functional stakeholders, Sourcing, Supplier Risk Management and others to manage and track performance.
The role includes owning and managing the Europe’s Supplier Relationship Management Framework and ensuring the supplier managers are communicated, implemented and adhering to the Framework.
What we’re after…
- Educated to degree level and/or Procurement accreditation (MCIPS / MIIAPS) or equivalent work experience
- Mid level experience as a Supplier Management professional or in a related field
- Ability to manage cross organisational boundaries and understand political drivers and influencers
- Knowledgeable about Procurement/Sourcing processes and methodology
- In-depth knowledgeable about contract terms and conditions, SLAs, Supplier KPIs, and more.
- Superior project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Experience in producing and delivering high quality presentations and reporting at senior management level
- Detail orientation, strong analytical skills and experience in evaluating inherent risks in engaging suppliers
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams and the ability to work effectively in teams
- Strong work ethic with high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Pace, energy and delivery
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectivity in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.