Program Manager – Strategic Initiatives
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, in
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa’s Go-to-Market Digital Partnership team is a global client facing organization that delivers on Visa’s strategic partnership agreements with industry leading brands and platform providers, and promotes innovative payment capabilities to extend Visa's product and services to clients and consumers in new and exciting ways.
We are seeking a Program Manager to lead various go-to-market initiatives with key digital partners across Visa’s Asia-Pacific region. As a member of the PMO team, this individual will deliver the entire lifecycle for specific projects and/or program work streams. S/he will lead teams to successfully launch new payment innovations in close collaboration with our major strategic partners and their Visa account executives
How you will make an impact:
- You’ll work with the Digital Partnership Account Executives to structure and manage integrated, multi-track projects and/or work streams that meet the business intent for Visa’s strategic partners.
- You’ll orchestrate cross-functional teams including development, operations, sales, marketing, finance, risk, and legal to achieve the project goals.
- You’ll keep activities on track through early identification of issues, determining potential resolutions, assigning the appropriate resources, communicating status, and tracking and resolving them in a timely manner.
- You’ll be the subject matter expert who routinely briefs key stakeholders: keeping them informed on overall status, reporting weekly progress, and communicating areas of risk needing attention or action.
Why you’ll love us:
- We believe what we do is a team sport – we win together
- Our team loves what they do – driving the future of FinTech and Payments
- Quality outcomes and relationships are what matters to us
- Visa is going places and we are on the forefront
- We are growing and evolving as we go
Why We’ll Love You:
- You have at least 5-8 years of experience in a fast-paced environment navigating ambiguity successfully; prior experience at Visa and/or the payments industry is a plus
- You are self-motivated and highly driven with a track record of working productively in an independent fashion. You have get-things-done DNA.
- You are a jack-of-all trades, always learning and comfortable with constant change.
- You love to bring your critical thinking skills to solve problems, remove barriers, and enable your team to succeed.
- You have great judgement and show grace under pressure with examples to prove it.
- You lead by example while adhering to Visa’s principles. It's not just what you do, but how you do it that makes you so special