Intern – Visa Consulting and Analytics
- London, UK
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. We are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
For current university students, the Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 11 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving, and participate in social and community service activities. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. A trip to our Global Intern Summit to learn from payments experts from across the world is just the beginning, to what we hope will be a lasting career at Visa.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Some things you might work on as Visa Consulting and Analytics Intern include:
· Contributes to the delivery of consulting projects, ensuring that tasks are performed to a high standard, Visa Europe consulting methodologies are applied and project milestones are met.
· Supports project teams by gathering, synthesising and summarising relevant data and information to inform consulting project work.
· Contributes to the development and maintenance of the project plan, scoping documents, final deliverables and may have full responsibility for project plans for smaller, discrete projects.
· Liaises with clients to ensure their requirements have been captured and documented and that they are satisfied throughout the project lifecycle.
· Develops and may deliver reports and presentations to communicate recommended approaches.
· Current penultimate year university student graduating in 2020
· Analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, attention to detail
· Self-starter, results-focused, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
· Good communication skills
· Baseline knowledge of the payments business and/or financial services
It would be very advantageous if you are able to speak a additional European language
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.