HR Learning & Development Intern (Masters)
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 12 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving, and participate in social and community service activities. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. If you’re up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
As a Visa Intern you will have the chance to:
- Participate in Executive Speaker Series’ led by Senior Leadership
- Deliver an end of summer presentation to the Executive Team
- Attend fun social events with fellow interns
- Visa University will change the game for how learning is experienced at Visa
- We are a team of experts across many disciplines of learning and development
- We have strategic partnerships across the business to help us constantly improve our impact and find new opportunities for growth
- We are a nimble, energetic and collaborative team
- We encourage and expect an innovative and adaptable mindset
- We like to learn from and care for our teammates
Imagine yourself as part of the team of individuals that are creating the future for learning at Visa. You are a key player in the work we need to do to bring this experience to life for our people. This means you will learn something new every day, meet someone new every day, and in general become a rock star in learning while experiencing the Visa culture. We are starting up the team. We have a clear vision, backed by influential leaders at Visa with the creativity to ensure this experience is impactful, useful and fun.
- You have an understanding of or interest in learning technology products and orchestrating their cohesion (includes Degreed/Pathgather, Pluralsight, Safari, LinkedIn Learning, Harvard Manage Mentor, Safari Books, etc.)
- You have an understanding or experience with design and/or learning technology products and methodologies
- You are a collaboration expert and successfully can woo a crowd of matrixed stakeholders
- You are detail oriented and will create useful plans to shape the delivery of a work product
- You have exceptional presentation and communication skills and thrive at delivering clear and concise messages that resonate with all audiences
- You are learning agile. Learning new things and teaching new things is what you are about
- You are comfortable working and collaborating on your own with guidance from an expert
- You have experience with creating and delivering enablement to customers
- Your way of doing people research is by talking to them (often) and capturing the essence of those connection points
- You have been successful at making work and life balance in harmony
- Pursuing a Master’s Degree in Instructional Design and Technology, Learning Sciences, Adult Education, other related discipline, or equivalent education or experience.
- Completed a BA at an accredited college/university
- Competitive GPA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.