Associate Business Development Manager - New Sales
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This position is a sales functional role within the U.S. Financial Institution Sales. This role is responsible for proactive outreach to non-clients to develop and win new Visa clients. Qualified candidates will show an ability to build relationships with the myriad of internal and external constituents.
- Proactively reach out to prospective clients in an effort to secure Visa brand and Interlink placement
- Manage active pipeline of prospects throughout deal process
- Gather relevant client data and contact information
- Develop active pipeline of sales opportunities
- Play an active role in steering and enabling network brand decisions
- Support seamless conversion process/implementation plan
- Expand existing relationships/partnerships with the key enablers and issuers through the selling of Visa products and services and create new sales and revenue generating opportunities
- Stay abreast of payment landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches to growing Visa’s issuer business
- Participate in sales meetings and training activities
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all Visa products and services, including EFT processing services
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a telesales, preferably in the financial services space.
- Card Issuing/Acquiring experience beneficial. Exposure to servicing Financial Institution clients in these areas is required
- Strong communication and phone skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and commitment to customer service
- Willingness to learn and execute effective sales strategies
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency, professionalism and with demonstrated trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Confidence and ability to effectively create and deliver presentations to all audiences up to the executive levels
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross-functional relationships
- Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.