Director of Business Development, North America Loyalty
- San Francisco, CA, USA
The Visa Commerce Solutions group – which includes Visa Commerce Network, Visa Advertising Solutions, Visa Offers Platform, and Visa Loyalty Platform Services – uses Visa’s highly valuable data and technology to drive commerce for merchants across the globe. Through the Visa Commerce Network (VCN), consumers earn rewards for shopping and dining at their favorite merchants. Other platforms, such as Visa Advertising Solutions, utilize Visa’s data to provide valuable insights and targeting capabilities for merchants based on consumer spend behavior, while the Visa Offers Platform and Visa Loyalty Platform Services power the backend of some of your favorite card-linked offer programs throughout the world.
The Director of Business Development for VCN will work cross-functionally with stakeholders from across the organization to increase adoption of and performance on the Network. Responsibilities will include owning the relationships for major accounts (Visa Top 250), communicating with clients and internal stakeholders, and working with fellow stakeholders to define and implement day-to-day business operations.
• Support Visa Commerce Solutions monetization strategies and advertising/card-linked promotions
• Work with merchant partners to create advertising campaigns, understand monetization strategies and develop advertising/card-linked offer promotions
• Manage day-to-day business operations and growth strategies with merchant partners, including performing detailed quantitative analysis and growth strategy for existing advertising campaigns
• Negotiate merchant agreements with the Legal team, including collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive to decisions and commitment on deal points surrounding VCN advertising campaigns
• Support and guide partners through technical integrations and work with engineering and product teams to provide the best products for merchants
• Lead efforts to find solutions on complex, strategic problems affecting our merchant partners and their customers while promoting Visa as a preferred payment partner and innovator
• BS/BA minimum
• 8+ years of relevant work experience in partnership related role for a technology company, managing and optimizing partnerships
• Advanced understanding of common KPI’s for digital marketing campaigns
• Excellent professional communication skills and comfort with external, C-level partners
• Comfortable prioritizing multiple responsibilities with the ability to shift priorities and produce deliverables under deadlines
• Detail-oriented and diligent worker, with strong problem-solving and leadership skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks in fast-paced environment
• Works proactively to assist team on time-sensitive projects
• Ability to work successfully in cross-functional setting with multiple stakeholders, including engineering, product management, marketing, and others
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
• Familiarity with/expertise in desktop, mobile, and web applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.