Senior Digital Content Services Specialist
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development, and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
This position is part of the Digital Delivery Solutions team and supports/services several business including Prepaid, Visa Campaign Solutions and DPS Mobile.
· Create and maintain consumer facing web site themes, ATM screen themes, mobile app graphic assets, and email campaigns working from client mockups as well as existing web properties and mobile apps.
· Code/implement/maintain large volumes of XHTML 1.0 Strict and HTML5 content files in English, Spanish and French that conform to the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
· Custom client branding of Mobile Applications - graphic asset creation using Photoshop templates.
o Proficiency placing and scaling EPS files within Photoshop.
o Proficiency working with large volumes of smart objects, slices, and PNG exports.
o High level of attention to graphic design detail within the context of digital channels.
· Email Content Support – primarily overflow & emergency
o Create and maintain consumer facing email templates, landing pages, desktop and mobile graphic assets, and working from client provided assets as well as existing templates.
o Code, implement, and maintain large volumes of HTML5 content files and W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
o Work with front end email marketing service platform to create and execute batch or transactional mailings.
· Provide technical implementation and design guidance to internal and external resources regarding website, mobile branding graphics, email design/support, and ATM screens
· Individual must be self-directed and able to perform job responsibilities with minimal guidance, direction and/or involvement from management.
· Act as a liaison between Visa support staff and customers and will represent customer system/operational requirements when working with internal departments.
· Work with clients and internal customers to answer questions and resolve issues related to a variety of internal systems and procedures to help assess business and technical impact of project requirements.
· Responsible for managing projects and assignments while completing requests in a timely fashion and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
· Plan and conduct or participate in member meetings and conference calls.
· Coordinate and implement new services, as needed.
· May perform other duties as requested by management.
5 to 7 years’ direct experience in HTML/XHTML editing, responsive web design frameworks, media queries, CS layouts, and web application content management required.
5 to 7 years’ direct experience in HTML/XHTML editing, CS layouts, and web application content management is required.
1 to 3 years’ web graphic design experience preferred.
1 to 3 years’ experience with MS Access, SQL Server, or other relational database system a plus.
1 to 3 years’ experience in electronic funds transfer (EFT), or retail banking, is preferred.
Intermediate proficiency with Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Visual Studio is required; Illustrator experience is preferred.
Experience working in Adobe Experience Manager a plus.
Experience working in Selligent email platform a plus.
Experience with ATM terminal driving and/or ATM vendor support a plus.
Record of excellent customer service and focus.
Must be able to handle multiple priorities at once and re-prioritize tasks with minimal involvement from management.
Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills are essential.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Ability to comprehend and translate technical issues.
Demonstrated sound judgment.
P.C. proficiency is required.
Off-hours support will be required as needed.
Some travel may be required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.