North America – VBS Large and Middle Market Go To Market Manager
- Foster City, CA, USA
Visa focuses on building and deploying innovative technologies to enable and secure Visa transactions around the globe. Our mission is to launch new, market-leading offerings that create tremendous value for payments aggregators (e.g. Financial Institutions, Merchants, Processors, and Emerging Payments Providers) and delight end consumer users as well as meet clear areas of demand for payment and related services. To effect this transformation across the globe, we are looking for leaders who are passionate about innovating and delivering truly differentiated user experiences for specific marketplaces. Successful execution of this role will be achieved through a combination of leadership, payments and delivery knowledge, communication and applied strategy in applying Visa’s rapidly expanding push payments offerings.
Real-time Push Payments at Visa is currently comprised of Visa Direct and Scan to Pay product sets as well as underlying Visa enterprise services. Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and service providers etc) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa accounts around the world using push payment technology. Scan to Pay leverages all Visa Direct capabilities and includes a customer-facing interface which may be deployed through a variety of relationships (e.g., financial institution partner, FinTech, etc.) Together Visa Direct and Scan to Pay are positioned to serve both developed and emerging markets covering more than $80 trillion in payments volume globally.
Visa's Large and Middle Market Commercial Product Team has responsibility for the North America Market, including: P&L accountability, Development of product vision for Visa's commercial solutions, Creation of issuer segment strategies, Commercialization of new and enhanced products and services, Research and Thought Leadership, and Product Engagement with our issuing financial institutions and partners. The team serves financial institutions and their downstream clients by providing payment products and services to large and middle market corporate/multinational companies, governments and commercial supply chain/B2B segments. The North America Commercial Product Team works collaboratively with the Commercial Platform, Partnerships and Commercial Sales Teams as well as other regions, ensuring alignment on market positioning and collaborative product development across all areas of Commercial Payments globally.
The Go To Market Manager is a key contributor in ensuring adherence to Visa’s Go To Market standards, creating internal and external-facing materials that both educate our sales teams, as well as promote our solutions to our clients. Visa Business Solutions is a growing segment within Visa, with aggressive growth targets and a focus on development of new and innovative payment solutions for commercial clients. Candidate should have strong marketing and collateral development skills with a demonstrated ability to create professional content for a variety of audiences. Candidate should have proven project management skills and have the ability to shift priorities quickly and balance multiple competing priorities simultaneously. Candidate should also have strong analytical skills as they will provide support around product profitability and pricing initiatives across the Large and Middle Market team. This role works collaboratively with product, sales and technology partners to coordinate on the direction and trajectory of the business.
Work with the Global Commercialization Lead and the broader Large and Middle Market team to:
• Create internal and external-facing training and marketing materials
• Manage our monthly Product Briefing process and meetings
• Maintain our Product Materials Repository for the Large and Middle Market team
• Manage our Enhancement Request process and reporting
• Manage our Global Product Roadmap, as well as region and client-facing roadmaps across the Visa Business Solutions team
• Ensure that internal and client-facing documentation is a consistent deliverable from our monthly Release Management process
• Collaborate with internal product, client support, and implementation teams to plan and ensure excellence and on-time delivery of our documentation products.
• Coordinate updates to all core product documentation.
- 3-5 experience in design and development of marketing materials
· Commercial card payments and/or B2B payments experience preferred.
· Strong technical aptitude, including demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Presenter, and other e-learning tools.
- Quantitative skills to organize & structure data from disparate internal, external sources
· Strong writing, verbal, presentation and project management skills.
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible with an eagerness to learn and help others
- Able to work independently and in a matrixed environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Finance or Similar
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.