Program Manager, Product Accelerated Delivery
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The global Product organization delivers the holistic product strategy for Visa and accelerates the seamless delivery of our products into markets. We are at the core of Visa’s overall vision to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products and services to people all over the world.
We are looking for looking for Program Managers with varying levels of experience and background (2-6 years of overall professional experience) to join our Program Management team. We are responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery, from inception to completion, for programs or projects tied to Product’s overall strategy.
As a Program Manager at Visa, you will work across functions and often span office locations and time zones. You will be the connective tissue keeping all stakeholders coordinated on the project’s status, milestones and deadlines. If you are eager to learn, a self-starter and want to be part of a team that manages and impacts the future growth of Visa this may be the opportunity for you!
- Execute and deliver projects through completion, including, but not limited to gathering requirements from stakeholders, managing the project schedule, and support your team with communication on the strategy and goals to project stakeholders.
- Support the team with managing initiatives within a project and providing structure throughout the full lifecycle
- Lead a work stream consisting of many different functions driving multiple simultaneous efforts
- Work with variety of stakeholders across functions to manage scope, secure support and resources for execution, and deploy processes that improve day-to-day operations
- Reconcile competing priorities, utilize synergies, align complementary initiatives, and build coalitions among cross-functional partners
- Work through challenges, identify bottlenecks and dependencies, escalate project concerns when necessary and unblock the project team for execution
- Report on status, progress, milestones, deliverables, outcomes, and lessons learned to all applicable parties
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-6 years of professional experience
- 0-2 years of recent experience in project management
- Proven solid presentation, organizational, and documentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand technical aspects of product development
- Proven use of data to drive decision making and applying continuous improvement methodologies
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Proven operational excellence with the understanding of an agile approach
- Ability to communicate to executives, peers and diverse functional stakeholders while making an impact
- Ability to think innovatively and provide creative solutions that improve organizational function and enable productivity
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.