Program Manager Global Risk Operations & Strategic Execution
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Operations Sr. Analyst/Manager will be a member of the Operations and Strategic Execution team within Global Risk. This group plays a critical role in developing and driving the global business, employee engagement and communications strategies for our function. We work closely with the executive leadership team to identify and tackle strategic and operational challenges, and lead projects that grow the business, position Risk for the future and foster collaboration with an emphasis on improving the employee experience across the enterprise.
This is an internal facing role responsible for helping shape the identity of the Global Risk and Audit function inside of Visa through department meetings, training, communications, executive and operational support and special projects. The successful candidate will lead the planning of the annual Risk Awareness week, Prepare-a-thons, monthly staff virtual and quarterly in-person Town Halls. The Operations Program Manager/Manager will be also be responsible for managing the Global Risk & Audit Teams site, keeping the Risk website up to-date and drafting occasional staff communications, including the quarterly newsletter.
This position is based in San Francisco and reports to the Director of Business Planning and Talent Strategy. The ideal candidate will have a bias toward execution. Additionally, the successful candidate must be comfortable communicating and liaising with the Global Risk and Audit senior leadership team, and demonstrate the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Responsibility for executing Risk’s learning program by building the training calendar, facilitating the virtual trainings and vendor management; administrator of the LMS and VU Digital campus administration for Risk teams
· Develop and facilitate monthly and quarterly Town Halls which includes: agenda planning, presenter prep, run-time management and post event activities.
· Develop and drive Risk Awareness Events including: Coordination with content owners, event leaders at the regional hubs, partnering with external design agencies and with Corp Comms on promotional materials
· Serve at the central point of contact for Global Risk Summits
· Build and cultivate strong relationships with internal partners and other stakeholders
· Ability to translate direction, action and status into writing and presentations
· Develop creative solutions to complex issues
· BA/BS required;
· A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience required.
· Demonstrated project management ability to meet short deadlines and execute against competing or changing priorities as well as concurrent projects
· Exceptional writing skills with the ability to understand and distill complex information
· Very strong attention to detail and superb project management skills.
· Prior experience organizing and running executive level meetings and/or events.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for team engagement initiatives.
· Possess intrinsic curiosity to fix or improve existing processes
· Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
· Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast –paced environment.
· Results-oriented, self-starter and problem-solver; able to work independently, but also a strong team player, dependable and organized
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.