Benefits Analyst - Asia Pacific
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Responsible for working with internal stakeholders, HR peers & Benefits vendors to develop process & deliver a best in class benefits plan for the AP region. Solutions need to be designed for efficiency, accuracy and employee experience across each of the distinct countries and compliant with the local nuances / legislation unique to each geography.
Key Work Outputs & Accountabilities
- Work closely with the International benefits group peers to deliver a best in class employee experience for benefits
- Train and help manage employee escalations in relation to benefit plans & related administration where applicable
- Manage internal stakeholders and processes to deliver diverse benefit packages
- Lead employee benefits projects and engage both internal and external key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance in individual geographies
- Contribute to the design, implement and administration of new and innovative strategies for benefits in conjunction with the wider reward strategy, including overseeing the implementation of benefit programmes in new start up countries
- Manage external professional services suppliers, including brokers, consultants and actuaries
- Collaborate with HR across different functions to execute solutions that address organisational needs, able to navigate complex internal process
- Educated to degree level (in any specialisation)
- Looking for 5 years of experience with benefits within the Asia Pacific Region
- Experience of benefit strategy and delivery helpful
- Experience of working in a Reward Function Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- Experience of change management projects with regard to reward and benefits
- Be highly accurate and with strong attention to detail – confident working with complex data and comfortable reconciling information to ensure a high level of accuracy and data integrity
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to create well-structured and quality documentation, presentations and communications materials. Delivering impactful communications and achieving clarity and understanding of benefits with varied audiences both via written and verbal mediums
- Be proven in building internal confidence and credibility as a subject matter expert and trusted adviser
- Have the ability to build relationships to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, including the ability to plan and schedule competing work deliverables