UX Designer, Visa Business Solutions
- Foster City, CA, us
Visa’s technology and innovations make digital payments a reality for consumers, businesses, banks and governments around the globe. Our innovations continue to drive the payments industry forward every day. We know that every Visa transaction is a promise. Whether it’s a street vendor in Brazil selling food to make a living or a fisherman in Rwanda paying his daughter’s school fees, we want to provide the most secure and seamless payment experience possible.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, and dynamic User Experience Designer for a full-time or contract-to-hire opportunity to help drive usability and intuitiveness for Visa Business Solutions products.
As a UX Designer, you will be part of the Global Business Solutions team. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experiences. For this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
The role requires a high level of interaction and collaboration with business, technology as well as some client interaction.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to new initiatives that promises to deliver meaningful financial results to the company.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, have a passion for user centered design and be able to find creative ways to solve UX problems.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Communicate design ideas through prototypes to business and development teams
- Work with UI developers to implement attractive designs
- Keep abreast of industry trends around user-centered design
- Create and manage product style guides
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree in Computer Design, Development or Engineering preferred
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- In-depth experience around interaction design and information architecture
- Reference-able portfolio of design projects
- At least three year’s relevant experience
- Enterprise software or B2B payment design experience is a plus but not required
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office suite of products
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.