Lead Cyber Security Engineer
- Ashburn, VA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Develop innovative solutions to protect the Visa brand, networks, assets and products by implementing state-the-art detection, prevention, and response capabilities
- Engage in technical design of solutions based on use cases and business requirements
- Participate in proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions and provide recommendations
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and threats proactively assess and evaluate the adoption thereof into the organization
- Demonstrate technical mastery and be a leader and mentor who continuously develops the competencies of him/herself and others
- Reduce time-to-detect and time-to-remediate by driving the automation of applied threat intelligence and sensor enrichment
- Develop and expand API framework to interconnect Security Tools
- Graduate Degree in computer Science or Cyber Security from highly reputed institution
- Network technologies Routers, switches, Load Balancers etc
- In depth understanding and exposure to Cloud standards, architecture and models
- Experience with SSL, SSH, HTTPS etc
- Understanding of Proxies and its functionalities. – Bluecoat Proxies , zscaler ( cloud vs on prem proxy difference)
- Understanding of end to end connection flow between network appliances – Firewalls – Load balancers – Proxies
- Logs – able to parse raw logs using regex patterns. Splunk , Arcsight, CASB: Forward proxy and Reverse Proxy – Azure MFA , ADFS, SSO & SAML understanding.
- Understanding of Bash , Python
- Understanding of Certificates, Kerberos, Seamless Authentication on browsers.
- Experience with Red team, Pen testing and Vulnerability testing
- Experience with open-source software security sensors ( Bro IDS, Suricata, Snort, Molach etc)
- Experience with network protocols and deep packet inspection
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in Cyber security including Incident response, Engineering, Cloud architectures, Tuning etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in tuning of network sensors like IDS/IPS, DDOS, Cloud Security, Opensource development and use SANS or other industry leading security certifications in network security
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.