Staff Software Engineer - UI, Data Platform
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Account Updater is in forefront of Visa's life cycle management capabilities. VAU enables a secure electronic exchange of account information updates between participating Visa card issuers and acquirers for credential-on-file merchants, which enables a more seamless payment process. The UI allows our members to communicate with the backend engine in forms of updates, response and reports. For more information, visit https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/vau.
· Design, implement and develop world-class user interface for members to interact. Marshall “industry coding standards”, design patterns and practices within Visa
· Experience in implementing mockups from designers/style guides (Using Sketch, InVision etc.)
· Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications.
· Responsive Design Principles and experience writing CSS media queries.
· Experience with modern web frameworks such as Node.js, Angular (1.* & 2), ReactJS, D3 and jQuery.
· Experience with CI/CD process.
· Building & Automation tools/Web performance.
· Develop framework for the roll out of new features supported through REST API.
· Develop Security & integration components for data extraction, & internal /external application integration.
· Help our client to achieve their real goals by understanding the requirements and how it would help them in their business.
· Leverage newer technologies and develop solutions to build next generation of resilient, reliable and scalable applications.
· Mentor and guide team members, participate in their career development.
· BS / MS in Computer Science, or Information Systems or equivalent experience
· 8+ years of Web development experience.
· Development experience in a Cross-platform, multi-tier environment including integration with backend database/open systems environment.
· Strong experience in designing UX for external customers is required.
· Experience in design following reactive architecture required.
· Open source framework experience such as Angular (1.* & 2) , Spring, JQuery, D3, Node.js, Docker etc.
· Working experience with Secure software development life cycle.
· Experience with APIs for data access.
· Experience in integrating third party APIs
· Experience in using Agile development methodologies
· Test Automation and Continuous integration using Selenium, Jenkins, Bamboo
· Experience using version control (GIT, Stash) and bug tracking (Jira) tools
· Experience in stakeholder interaction, requirement gathering, roadmap creation is required.
· Ability to lead and mentor team members would be preferred.
Visa promotes ethical and transparent culture. The person would be part of Data Platform. We have a flat organization with potential to grow exponentially.