Client Services Manager Poland - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about
The holder of this role will be a key member of the Loyalty & Premium Products team, primarily responsible for ensuring merchant card linked campaigns are executed as planned.
The individual will be primarily responsible for activities in the Polish market where Visa has a proprietary card linked programme known as Visa Oferty. The role will focus on partner operational set up, monitoring and managing in-flight performance, engaging in post campaign performance reviews with the goal to develop and evolve the relationships. Delivering proactive relationship management to a broad range of key customers the role is part of a wider Loyalty Solutions team based in London, but will involve some travel (c20%) to the Polish market.
What we expect of you, day to day
- Operational campaign execution (offer set-up, promotional execution, perform to budget)
- Optimise existing processes and identify where change is needed,
- Develop subject matter expertise on Visa's loyalty products with a focus on Card Link Offers.
- Internal cross-functional communication with specifically Business Development, Product and Campaign Management
- Interacts externally with clients and partners and acts as the face for Visa's Card Linked Offers operations.
- Contributes to development of functional strategy and recommends product or service improvements.
- Is the point of contact for client service support for our solutions and incorporated in our Client Services team
- Maintains and grows existing relationships across a broad portfolio of customers in addition to up-selling and cross selling new products and services
- Provides a single point of operational contact for the defined customer base. Collaborates with various departments and 3rd parties to develop solutions and resolve issues
- Develops and demonstrates knowledge of Visa Loyalty Solution’s and Visa’s products and services, which can be conveyed to the customer in a clear and concise manner.
- Evaluates and assesses the performance of client interactions through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Provides technical troubleshooting support to clients experiencing issues with implementation of the service.
- Builds and maintains relationships with colleagues to foster culture of collaboration
- Collaborates with wider Business Development team to support and deliver on the efforts of the wider sales team.
- Develops expert understanding of digital marketing
What we're after...
- Possesses functional and industry experience in a client management context.
- Experience of continuous process improvement, including experience of employing LEAN process tools
- Professionally qualified with mid level experience & responsible product/project and management experience.
- General comfort with web 2.0 applications
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical abilities (proficient in Excel)
- Data oriented/analytically mindset
- Excel at both phone and email communication with clients
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate in a team setting
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under time pressure
- High quality control standards
- Execute in a fast-paced, team environment
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Committed to service excellence and added value through taking a proactive interest in client needs and works in partnership with them to achieve their aims
- Contributes effectively to achievement of organisational vision through teamwork, employing open communication channels and sharing information to achieve a common objective
- Makes a positive impact by executing on commitments to consistently deliver results alongside building support, commitment and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity and expertise
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies. Works across boundaries and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
- Continually improving through personal development and champions new ways of doing things
- Demonstrates resilience; able to respond quickly to adapting organisational needs while continuously role modelling company values
- Generates and shares interesting/new ideas and insights to stimulate discussion and thinking
- Provides the energy and drive to identify and create opportunities for new and innovative ways to meet client needs
- Researches industry best practice and trends; applies this to own role to stretch thought boundaries
- Able to quickly assimilate key information; quickly applies new knowledge
- Participates in creative workshops or knowledge sharing opportunities
- Understands and demonstrates the importance of sharing knowledge
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.