Product Manager, Loyalty - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What it's all about?
This is a specialist role for a hands on, individual contributor, responsible for solving complex technical product challenges in a fast paced, high profile environment. This person would take ownership of specific capabilities within the product set in order to drive and shape them to meet the needs of the products they support. They will seek out new ways of delivering capabilities, exploring technologies, external partners and internal functions to establish the best possible operating model in delivering product capabilities.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Drive product delivery, including project management, understanding and developing technical solutions, processes and collateral, that allow the product and capabilities to be taken to market and delivered to clients
- Work with key stakeholders to assess product environment and establish risks and opportunities
- Develop, manage and drive the product and capability roadmap that delivers to the needs of the environment
- Enable supporting teams to deliver against the product for clients, including but not limited to Go-To-Market, Business Development and in market Product delivery
- Work directly with clients and stakeholders in the capacity of Subject Matter Expert
- Execute against the regional product strategy
- Establish relationships and work with partners to help deliver product functionality
- Work with Product Managers to build and a cohesive product story, complimenting and adding to other products where possible
What we're after...
- Technical knowledge/background with the ability to coherently communicate and work with technical delivery teams
- Previous experience working closely with technical delivery teams (including software development or solution architecture)
- Ability to think of creative alternatives to existing or proposed technical solutions.
- Delivery focused with an ability to balance conflicting needs
- UX experienced putting end user experience at the forefront of all products
- Able to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Must be pro-active and flexible and able to work in new or undefined time-pressured environments
- Thorough, with an attention to detail to drive identification and resolution of issues
- Sound understanding of data, product and campaign analytics
- European languages (Polish, German, French in addition to English)
- Experience of payment industry
- Experience of loyalty/reward/benefit/premium domains
- Previous experience of Data Management or using data to enhance or drive products
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.