Manager, Digital and Strategic Partners (London/Paris) - Level 4
- Paris, France
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
The strategic partnership account manager will support Visa digital, innovation and business agenda with Visa named Strategic Partners. The role involves a close engagement with Visa product teams, Visa local teams and Visa HQ.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Support program and business development activities for named Strategic Partners – working closely with the global account lead
- Support Digital partnership strategic initiatives: PSD2 / SVA, Visa direct, VTS ..
- Provides advice and guidance to others in resolving complex issues in specialized area (commercial and technical)
- Identify, assess and support new partnerships opportunities contributing to Visa innovation and growth strategy. It includes the identification of business models, innovation opportunities, strategic alignment and go to market plans
- Support Visa HQ reporting / alignment
What we're after...
- Some knowledge in the payments industry in a proposition creation/delivery function
- Some knowledge of mobile and e commerce sectors
- A strong business technical acumen and understanding of how Visa solutions works across devices and payment systems (4 party model roles and responsibilities, tokenisation, pwfm …)
- A high level of commercial focus and the ability to understand the business requirements of banks, merchants, MNOs or digital players
- Strong communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and focus on key deliverables, executing small work packages in a fast and entrepreneurial way
- Strong appetite for working with multiple European markets and multinational teams
- Exceptional team player and proven ability to work cross-functionally as the success of this role will be dependent on working closely with other teams across the company
- The ability to work with limited levels of direct supervision, with the ability to lead virtual teams
- Positive and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and a real passion for making things happen
- Educated to Masters level or hold equivalent professional qualifications
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.