3DS 2.0 Performance Programme Manager – Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a 3DS 2.0 Performance Programme Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The 3DS 2.0 Performance programme manager plays a key role in ensuring issuers, acquirers and merchants using Visa’s Risk & Authentication products are optimising their use of the technology and delivering high standards of payment authentication experience to consumers.
In Europe, PSD2 regulation is accelerating the deployment of Visa’s 3DS 2.0 and associated new technology solutions and this role will be instrumental in helping ensure high levels of performance for Visa E-commerce payments as the 3DS 2.0 protocol is deployed across the region.
The ideal candidate is a skilled payments professional with experience in payment systems and fraud operations that is able to help clients implement strategies to maximise approvals and reduce fraud by optimizing use of Visa authentication technology.
A commercial approach to identifying sales opportunities for Visa’s risk and identity solutions is a vital part of the role working closely with regional product and business development teams.
The role will be responsible for using a wide variety of analytical techniques to track performance and work closely with Visa’s top tier clients and internal stakeholder teams to optimise the authentication performance of issuers, acquirers and merchants.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Develop the European 3DS performance programme identifying key metrics for tracking and reporting to ensure Authentication abandonment rates are minimised and Authorisation approval rates optimised.
- Work with clients and cluster product teams to deliver insights to explain the performance of current risk management strategies, and if appropriate, suggested improvements to business processes and strategy.
- Developing optimisation recommendations for clients including use of risk based authentication, setting authentication / authorisation rules, optimising use of 3DS 2.0, advice on consumer user experience design and issues that impact a positive consumer experience.
- Produce regular, detailed reporting on client performance and working with the risk and compliance teams to develop an Authentication compliance program.
- Proactively gather and provide actionable client feedback to global product owners with the goal of refining existing solutions, early identification of potential issues and developing new solutions to meet market needs and address customer pain points
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Visa’s Risk & Authentication Products as well as emerging fraud management technologies and trends within the payments ecosystem.
- Interpret and analyse complex transaction data (e.g., authentication, authorisation, tokenisation data) to develop recommendations that reduce fraud and enhance performance.
What we’re after…
- Educated to degree level or hold equivalent professional experience
- Experience in financial services or payments fraud/risk business
- Project management and/or solution delivery experience
- Understanding of fraud products/payments technology and ability to apply that knowledge to address client/market needs
- Self-starter, highly organised with a strong attention to detail and achieving results
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills – able to present complex concepts in a simplified and concise manner that is tailored to the needs and understanding of key stakeholders
- Proficiency in data extraction and analytical skills and use of software such as Tableau, Microstrategy and MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Effective in working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment
- Knowledge of Visa Risk Products preferred (including 3DS, Visa Consumer Authentication Service, Visa Advanced Authorisation, Visa Risk Manager, Tokenisation and others)
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.