Lead Cybersecurity Engineer
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa's Access Management team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. The Access Management team is part of Visa's Global Information Security team, chartered to protect and secure Visa's Active Directory infrastructure. We specialize in providing capabilities which enable secure business solutions by providing core identity and authentication services for Active Directory and Windows Systems. Come work with the best of breed identity and access management systems. We are a global organization with teams in Singapore, the UK, and throughout the U.S. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares our passion for delivering solutions to complex security problems, while maximizing productivity and minimizing employee friction.
- Enhance the security posture of Visa by maintaining core Access Management designs and configurations in accordance with IT Standards
- Responsible for ensuring that configuration updates comply with corporate and information security standards
- Maintain accurate documentation to support detail analysis and provide give technical presentations
- Demonstrate security leadership in your interactions with stakeholders, service managers, and operational support teams to design, test, and deploy security and/or automation solutions to meet business needs
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions related to Access Management for Active Directory and Windows Systems
- Analyze and improve existing solutions, streamline processes and recommend upgrades to Access Management services to improve end user experience and productivity
- Provide access management and AD/Windows Systems technical guidance by designing and deploying robust, stable, and manageable services to meet business requirements on a constant stream of new projects and technologies
- Responsible for the proactive service/system monitoring of AD and Windows privileged and elevated access, including on-call support for a 24X7 operation for any Access Management Security issue
- Participate in internal and external audit exercises
Key skill sets:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in an Information Technology related discipline, such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Information Technology is required.
- Active Directory expert with demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
- Microsoft's Enhances Security Architecture Environment (EASE) – "Red Forest"
- Multi-Forest/Multi-Domain AD environments
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- at least one AD Administration Platform (SCCM, Dell/Quest Change Auditor, Dell/Quest Active Role Server, etc.)
- at least one Password Vaulting Platform (Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.)
- Operating system security for Windows and Linux - internals and hardening with an emphasis on endpoint security
- Security generalist with meaningful experience in many of the following areas
- authentication methods - Kerberos, MFA/2FA, SSO, Federation, etc.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and OAuth
- Identity Management – Oracle Identity Manager, SailPoint, FIM, etc.
- Identity Management – Roles, Entitlements, JML Processes, Attestation, Compliance, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of networks, including IPv6, SDN, firewalls, network security zones, etc.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM and other comparative information security certifications required
- Between 5 to 7 years Information Security experience required
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.