Europe HR Manager - Level 4
- Reading, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Europe HR Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa is seeking an HR Manager that will act as a strategic and trusted thought partner to the Europe HR Business Partner team and support employees in our European region. This individual will have a commercially focused mindset and translate those business needs to human resources capabilities requirements. This individual will be a key member of the HRBP team and work closely with their cross-functional partners for successful planning and delivery of HR programs and services to the business. We are seeking someone with enthusiasm and a positive mindset, who thrives in a complex environment while celebrating the successes and maintaining perspective.
The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating challenging forces in the dynamic payments space and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with significant change; employing innovative HR practices and process which enable the organisation to thrive and grow. The position will be located in the Paddington office with business travel required as needed.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Act as a partner to HRBPs with ownership of projects and workstreams/projects which span cross functionally within the Europe region.
- Collaborate with centres of excellence and HRBPs to influence and support the implementation of both HR and Business programmes and initiatives.
- Contribute to the human resources organization & client groups by developing and execute best practices promoting employee engagement and enabling a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company's strategic growth.
- Provides advice on HR solutions available within Europe including Leadership, L&D, Performance Management, Change Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and Reward
- Manage low risk, formal and informal, European ER cases
- Drive the resolution of issues through informal routes, proactively addressing problem areas working collaboratively with the HRBPs
- Maintains understanding of European employment law, and escalates where issues may require external legal advice
- Liaise with stakeholders at various levels of the business
What we’re after…
- Relevant HR experience as an HR Manager/ Generalist or in Human Capital Management Consultancy
- Experience in a growing global business and positive reputation for working effectively across all levels of an organization
- Experience working in a fast paced and matrixed organization with a solution focused / customer centric mind-set
- Proven ability to operate strategically and have a hands-on approach including building organizational talent and workforce plans.
- Successful implementation and project management of operational and strategic HR programs and processes across a region.
- Possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills, honed in a demanding and high performing work environment.
- Exceptional analytical skill and proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.