Senior Recruiter- LAC
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sr. Recruiter will be responsible for end to end recruitment of talent for open positions in Latin America.
Person will be a seasoned recruiting/HR professional capable of managing full-cycle recruiting efforts for staff through leadership level roles for a wide range of Visa business units. The right candidate will be consultative with an ability to align TA delivery with HR and business strategy and needs.
The individual will own, drive and deliver as well as collaborate on regional or global projects and initiatives that impact Talent Acquisition and HR quality and delivery.
The role will report into the Director, Talent Acquisition, LAC, based in Miami FL. The role will partner with the Heads of business, Country Managers, as well as the HR Business Partners and leadership teams on all talent acquisition related activity.
• Design, implement, and execute effective Talent Acquisition strategies across all business units.
• Participate in branding Visa as an employer of choice in the marketplace
• Develop plans to attract required skill sets that will ensure top talent is available to support Visa's objectives within in the business units
• Act as a talent consultant to shape the future recruiting capability of Visa
• Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
• Interface with hiring managers and candidates to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
• Deliver results with minimal supervision
• Effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
• Prepare and support hiring manager during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
• Manage candidate process and be an advocate to ensure internal and external equity.
• Manage offer process, reference checks, and salary recommendations.
• Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
• Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as needed.
• Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
• Effectively balance employee advocacy with strong focus on business needs.
• Participate in Talent Acquisition initiatives and partner with Talent Acquisition team members to deliver best in class Talent Acquisition services.
• Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements
• Administer and resolve employee matters, effectively mitigating risk to the company
• Minimum 6+ years sourcing/recruiting experience. Experience of operating in a large multi-national corporate environment is a strong advantage. Combination of corporate and retained executive search or boutique search firm experience is attractive.
• Relevant or related industry experience highly desired; FINTECH, Digital, Technology and/or Financial Services.
• Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills.
• Prior experience with a variety of proactive sourcing techniques and channels.
• Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of corporate talent.
• Good understanding of strategic HR, including talent management, talent assessment and organizational development is highly desired.
• Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent negotiation, presentation and organizational skills.
• Prior experience providing consulting services to a division or divisions relative to workforce planning topics such as salary equity, internal movement, and staffing level planning.
• Strong preference for candidates which are geographically mobile longer-term
• BA/BS or equivalent (business or technical discipline preferred).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.