Senior Director, Global Treasury - Investments and Forecasting
- New York, NY, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Global Treasury group seeks an industry-recognized investments subject matter expert to actively participate and manage the corporate investment function. S/he will lead a team of investment management professionals. This person’s thought leadership in the cash and investment management space will provide the basis for Visa’s global liquidity platform. The team is responsible for core functions that drive Visa’s business, including: investing Visa’s portfolio, collaborating to formulate and execute liquidity strategy, liquidity risk management and collaborating on capital market strategic decisions.
- Co-operatively formulate and identify strategies and priorities with the Corporate Treasury & Capital Markets Team
- Develop and execute cash and investment business plans that support Treasury strategies
- Responsible for daily investment management of $15+ billion portfolio and for developing new investment strategies and maintain a position on the forefront of the investment markets
- Responsible for 401K, Pension Plan and Foundation activities
- Actively partner across treasury to drive the success of technology initiatives
- Collaborate on highly complex issues with broad strategic implications (such as tax and legal entity restructurings)
- Lead cross-functional projects to optimize investment systems and processes
- Collaborate with Senior Director, Capital Markets on bond issuance and hedging strategies
- Actively partner with the Senior Director, Corporate Cash and Operations Management
- Work directly with stakeholders to deliver on various activities including:
- Collaborating on the cash flow budgeting, planning and cash flow and balance sheet forecasting process
- SEC reporting activities
- Internal and external Audit
- Proactively identify and solve investment management issues
- Lead ad-hoc special projects as needed
- 15+ years of progressive responsibility leading teams of cash and investment professionals for large corporations
- Experience managing and motivating highly productive teams
- Strong Bloomberg, Excel and Power Point skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Deep knowledge of money and capital markets products and activities
- Experience leveraging treasury workstations
- Experience with bank negotiations and regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of cash management, cash forecasting and treasury operations activities
- Project management skills
- Ability to successfully interface and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Thought leader and authority in cash and investment management
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Positive attitude
- Hands-on, can-do approach
- Detail oriented
- Strong people skills with ability to motivate
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Effective time management skills
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.