Senior Director - Global Treasury, Capital Markets
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Global Treasury group seeks an industry-recognized stock repurchase and debt capital market subject matter expert to actively participate and lead the corporate buyback and corporate debt capital market function. This person’s thought leadership in these arenas will provide the basis for Visa’s global capital structure strategy and implementation. This role is responsible for core functions that drive Visa’s business, including: corporate stock repurchase activity, driving the strategy and execution of Visa’s capital structure and asset-liability management policies, coordinating the revolving credit facility, interacting with rating agencies, and collaborating on liquidity risk management decisions.
- Co-operatively formulate and identify capital structure strategies and priorities
- Develop and execute stock repurchases plans with the CFO, Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer
- Responsible for negotiating, tracking and executing Visa’s revolving credit facility
- Responsible for commercial paper issuance
- Responsible for bond issuance and hedging strategies
- Driving analysis and implementation of ALM techniques
- Partner with banks, financial institutions and rating agencies on an ongoing basis
- Actively partner with the Senior Director, Corporate Cash and Operations Management and with Senior Director, Investments Management
- Actively partner across treasury to drive the success of technology initiatives
- Work directly with internal stakeholders to deliver on various activities including:
- Collaborating on the cash flow budgeting, planning and cash flow and balance sheet forecasting process
- SEC reporting activities
- Internal and external Audit
- Lead ad-hoc special projects as needed
- 15+ years of progressive responsibility working in capital markets role for large corporations
- Strong Bloomberg, Excel and Power Point skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Deep knowledge of capital markets products and activities
- Knowledge of stock repurchase activities and of the equity markets
- Experience with bank negotiations and regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of cash management, cash forecasting and treasury operations activities
- Project management skills
- Ability to successfully interface and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Thought leader and authority in cash and investment management
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Positive attitude
- Hands-on, can-do approach
- Detail oriented
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.