Marketing Manager, Brand & Product, Cz/Sk - Level 4
- Prague, Czechia
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will partner with marketing on central and sub-regional levels, sub-regional and local product owners, and client facing teams to identity and execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa products in the markets
- You will own budget and cross-channel implementation of projects and ensure consistency of communications across all product platforms and customer facing materials
- You will develop actionable marketing proposals, leveraging Visa assets and own personal experience (including but not limited to research and data insights, payment trends, brand and sponsorship assets, creative origination, digital marketing solutions, local and global best practices)
- You will develop local B2C marketing programs to communicate the benefits of Visa products to increase cardholder acquisition, usage and loyalty
- You will support the Client Marketing though development of local B2B and B2B2C product marketing to support everything from issuer sell-in to the development of tools and resources
- You will ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities and client objectives and have well defined business and marketing KPIs
- You will conduct analysis and provide locally focused thought leadership and advice by leveraging data, metrics, and insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, and external clients.
- You will have unique opportunity to leverage Visa’s local, regional and global resources, and collaborate with the largest banks, merchant partners and technology partners in Czech, Slovakia and other CEE markets to build innovative, new to market marketing programs and strategies
- You will manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs and communications.
- You will leverage global sponsorships through marketing activities that engage clients and consumers
- You will champion the brand position in the market
- You will review competitors’ and market activity to ensure propositions remain differentiated and ahead of the competition
- You will focus on customers and stakeholders (internal and external) as a trusted and committed representative of Visa
- You will deliver on priorities in time and the required quality
What we’re after…
- Educated to degree level, or hold equivalent professional experience
- Proven, first-hand knowledge of the Czech and Slovak markets; Hungarian and Poland market knowledge desirable
- Strong strategic marketing background with experience delivering measurable business results
- Good understanding of Visa and the payments eco-system
- Experience with developing multi-channel marketing programs and comfort using data to optimize paid media
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Adept at using data from multiple sources to build investment/business cases to prove how marketing strategies drive the business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate and on-time project deliverables
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills to persuade and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility - role will involve some travel
- Sociable and confident interacting at a more senior level
- Native language: Czech or Slovak
- Fluent: English (ideally also 2nd language from among Czech/Slovak)
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.