IAM Dev Lead - Level 5
- London, UK
Job Title: IAM Dev Lead - Level 5
Job Code: REF16470R
Skill Category: Cybersecurity
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Start date: 22nd March 2019
Closing Date: 19th April 2019
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
If you think you could support Visa as an IAM Dev Lead, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access to misc. payment related applications and services from a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across). To stay ahead of the rapidly changing security landscape especially with globalization of Visa's business and newer form factors of access via new devices, IOT etc., has direct impact on IAM Services.
- Who can lead and drive the initiatives to completion. This senior lead will come with broad and in-depth experience and will infuse the team with talent rather than just specific skills.
- The lead will Influence and build the next generation IAM technology stack at Visa.
- Establish strong engineering best practices.
- Own IAM Projects and implementation tracks from concept, and inception with requirements to production operationalization.
- Lead the solution delivery of projects related to IAM solutions such as Sailpoint.
- Liaise with number of IT and business stakeholders and conduct design workshops
- Lead the code development, and test automation effort.
- Design, implement, deploy code and execute build processes.
- Integrations with different type of applications both in-house and cloud based
- Own IAM Projects and implementation tracks from concept to production operationalization.
What we’re after…
- Exceptional experience as a solid technical person in the IAM domain
- Solid experience in developing and customising any of the IAM solutions such as Sailpoint IIQ, OIM, TIM, CA IDM, Forgerock, etc...
- Strong inter-personnel, analytical & communication skills
- Extensive experience in IT Security/IAM and thereby able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability in implementation and design of the IAM solutions
- Database: SQL (Strong SQL Skills)
- Experience with LDAP and AD
- Experience with Unix Systems (Solaris, AIX, Linux)
- Experience with web technologies: XML, SPML, SOAP, REST, HTML, Web and Application Servers.
- Problem solving
- Attitude towards risks
- Analytical talent
- Take decisions and drive
- Data analysis skills.
- International payments experience essential
Required Core skills
Effective Communications: A staff member with strong stakeholder and customer focus. Communicates well downward, upward, and outward, employing appropriate methods of persuasion when soliciting agreement and demonstrating both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need or defending a position.
Problem Solving: Uses varying problem-solving approaches and techniques as appropriate, developing successful resolutions to critical or wide-impact problems. Has the ability to organise potential problem solvers and lead problem resolution efforts, ensuring lessons learnt are captured.
Simplifying Complex Concepts: Introduces technical terminology to listeners in the context of the product or service and explains important details as they relate to the basic value of the product or service. Approaches communication challenges from various angles to find the one that works.
Team Work: Ability to lead and develop a team. Works comfortably with a wide range of teams across various issues, locations, and time zones. Develops an effective working relationship with each team member identifying and addresses potential problems or issues within the team. Earns trust, respect and loyalty, coordinating roles, responsibilities and interdependencies of all team members.
Written Communications: Produces excellent, timely and focused written materials in business and industry specific technical language seeking to ensure that the key messages are understood as intended.
Analytical Thinking: Is able to choose among a diverse set of analytical tools according to the nature of the situation, identifying many possible causes for a problem based on prior experience and current research. Weighs the costs, benefits, risks, and chances for success before recommending a course of action.