Senior Technical Product Manager – Merchant & Acquirer Processing Product Development – Risk Team
- Foster City, CA, USA
Merchant & Acquirer Processing (MAPPD) is a globally-distributed division of over 700 team members within Visa’s Technology & Operations organization. We are the innovation engine behind the merchant solutions platforms, CyberSource and Authorize.Net.
We are looking for technically savvy Product Management talent to help us continue to grow and launch new features and services. This role is a Director level and as such, the Technical Product Manager will be responsible for aggressively expanding Visa's product portfolios by delivering new offerings that will be integrated into the core platform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years of product management experience, preferably within a technology or financial services company.
- 3+ years of working with an offshore Product Management Team.
- 7+ years of experience in Risk and Fraud Management.
- 7+ years of experience in Ecommerce and Card Present.
- 4+ years of experience in Payment Processing.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in an Agile environment.
- Ideally, the candidate would have experience in at least two of the following areas: merchant solutions, risk modeling, fraud detection, mobile payments, billing and subscriptions, tokenization, micro-transactions, alternative payments, reporting and reconciliation, web services, batching, payment security and cloud services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Masters Degree is a plus.
- This position is based in Foster City, CA.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.