Loyalty Account Manager - Level 4
- Dublin, Ireland
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
We are looking for a commercially focused account management professional with a proven track record of successful client engagement and account management to lead our loyalty relationships in the Irish market.
Working closely with the Loyalty Product team, the Account Manager role focuses on leading and developing relationships to help to grow our Loyalty business. The role is responsible for day to day management of key accounts including; account development, coordination, relationship management and the measurement and monitoring of account performance.
Through effective communication, they will establish and maintain solid and productive relationships with the client through regular reporting, meeting and follow-up and contributions to resource planning. They will monitor and communicate account performance and communicate improvement opportunities.
As well as identifying and resolving issues, they will successfully engage internal partners to deliver outstanding client service.
The ideal candidate must be a dynamic, energetic and independent thinker who is comfortable with strategic engagement as well as diving into technical and operational details. They will have experience of managing successful technical accounts and confident in presenting to Board level clients.
On a personal level, they will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across functions and organisations. They will be a strong team player and relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long term business relationships. They will also demonstrate self-motivation and ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision and in collaboration with teams in many locations across Europe.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Ownership and development of accounts and partnerships to ensure retention and future growth of the overall business with them
- Provide sales support and subject matter expertise to the wider Visa sales and account management organisation with an objective to grow our line of business
- Develop strong relationships across all levels (including C-Level) and functions across clients’ organisation
- Secure marketing commitment from issuers to drive awareness and customer engagement in the respective card linked offer programmes
- Produce monthly reports and confidently present performance and forecasting to statistics to key stakeholders.
- Management of the implementation process of new products and services with clients and partners, including banks and merchants
- Works with various internal functions and support teams to ensure seamless delivery of services
- Represent client requirements internally to drive improvements and feed insight to drive the development of our solutions
- Use and interrogate performance data to influence client activities relevant to ensure the growth of Visa solutions
- Responsible for internal and external Stakeholder Management
What we're after...
- Commercial account management / business development experience within technology environment
- Strong results driven focus
- Dynamic, energetic and independent thinker
- Ability to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment
- Demonstrate a commercial mindset, with an understanding of the main drivers affecting clients’ business and industry
- Excellent influencing and communication skills to secure buy-in from senior stakeholders
- Exceptional team player who is able to develop strong and effective relationships across an organisation, thereby taking others with them
- A real drive to “make a difference” and deliver key milestones on time to a high quality – demonstrating a real passion for making things happen
- Comfortable with operating in a complex matrix international organisation
- Sophisticated problem solving, negotiation and influencing skills
- Be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in Loyalty and data-driven services
- Familiarity of innovations in the digital space
- Use Microsoft Project and Advanced Excel
- Sound understanding of data analytics and campaign management
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.